Indigo is a boutique tour operator who focusses on giving small groups of guests the complete Low Isle snorkelling experience, without the crowds. On this full day private charter up to 12 people will have free reign over this classic sailing catamaran and the relaxed day on the water is more like a sail with friends than a tour with a schedule.
The Low Isles, two islands about 17kms northeast of Port Douglas, are the perfect setting for people who want to do snorkelling but also like the idea of relaxing on the beach of a tropical coral cay. The coral around Low Isle island is close to the beach so you can snorkel across the coral, swim and look for turtles, walk on the beach and explore, or just relax under a palm tree.
Your Indigo tour guides fill you in on the history and the flora and fauna you will find at the Low Isles and provide you with morning tea, a sumptuous lunch, afternoon tea and cold water whenever you need it. All your snorkelling gear is also provided.
If you want to take some wine, beer or your favourite tipple out with you that’s no problem, this tour is BYO (bring your own) alcohol.
Your day in summary:
- Depart the Marina at 9.00am (8.45am check in).
- Take a leisurely sail out to the Low Isles in a classic Australian sailing catamaran with morning tea served on the way.
- Snorkel, swim or relax on the beach at Low Isle cay before lunch back on Indigo.
- More snorkelling, perhaps a nature walk around the island or relaxing under a palm tree before sailing back to Port Douglas.
- Return to the Marina at approximately 3.45pm.
Maximum of 12 guests (minimum age of 10 years), BYO alcohol, all Food and Equipment provided.